Sunday, February 16, 2014

Time Lapse Video

I have never made a time lapse video until this project. I took around 200 pictures of traffic on 13th Street and 5 Ave. I decided that it would be an interesting angle to take pictures from up above of the traffic. I went to the highest place that I had access to and took pictures from the 7th floor of the University Center. I got as close as I could to the window and angled the camera downward. However, I also got some of the window reflecting back at me so you could see my feet in the photos. I thought that the reflection gave an interesting effect to the pictures and made them more interesting. I also enjoyed that you could see my feet moving throughout each shot as I repositioned the camera. I have never used Adobe Premier before so I experimented with different effects. I made the video have a two tone red and white effect. I enjoyed the color changes because it reminded me of a graphic novel and comic book.


Click the link above to see the time-lapse video! 

No comments:

Post a Comment